Find the right tie dye kit for your tie dye project. See the best overall, best for a tie dye party, best for kids, best color, and more.
Table of Contents
If you’re looking to get into tie dye, this guide will help you choose the best starter kit for your project. For easy access, I’ve listed my favorites right below, but you can also use the table of contents to jump to more details.
Keep in mind, for any of the estimates of the number of shirts assume you’re dyeing around half the shirt or less. But if you want more of the shirt colored, cut the estimates in around half.
Get the latest DIY tutorials, reviews, and crafting updates
You'll never be spammed and can unsubscribe at any time
Note: Some links in this post may contain affiliate links, which means at no cost to you, I may earn a commission.
Best Tie Dye Kit in Each Category
To make it easy to choose the right kit for your project, I’ve created this list of the best ones in each category. Or you can continue scrolling to read more about each one.
- Best Color (Most Vibrant): Jacquard Tie Dye Kit (Amazon)
- Best One Step Kit: Tulip One Step Kit 12 Pack (Amazon)
- Best for Kids: Hippie Crafter 26 Colors Kit (Amazon)
- Best for Parties: Tulip Tie Dye Party Kit (Amazon)
- Best Spray Kit: S.E.I. Spray Kit (Amazon)
- Best Natural Dye: Honey Oak (Amazon)
- Best Professional Kit: Jacquard Procion MX Kit (Amazon)